2011年9月12日月曜日

My summer and Autumn

This summer was very exciting ! Free from fear of Juken Benkyo(study for entrance exam) lol
I enjoyed vacation with my friend from my high school : )
I went to a farm in Chiba, went to Yokohama to see fireworks, and traveled to Hiroshima.



They are all my precious memories !!
I couldn't travel abroad (I really wanted to) but I could also learned many things because I worked part-time during summer vacation.
It was very tough but l could know that earning money required endurance. It is completely different skills from studying or being student, I thought.
Now I realized that autumn term is harder than spring term and need more effort, I'm wondering whether I should quit this job or not.
In the autumn term, I'll try to pursue good understanding by asking questions toward everything.
I also want to have a confidence and patience.
Be a tolerant person ! 


1 件のコメント:

  1. Nice start on this blog, Hisae! What kind of part-time job? I know autumn is tough, but working part-time is a good experience too...it is difficult to find the balance and I remember that from my college days because I worked too much. If possible, don't work too much! You can always work after you graduate, but the chance to study hard and experience many things is now!

    返信削除