2011年9月15日木曜日

New People & New Environment

Yesterday, I had the first class of AASP, Advanced Academic Speaking.
I felt nervous at first but as soon as talking with classmates, I realized that this course was wonderful!
All of them are nice and some of them has a sense of humor. They are fun to be with!
I'm not so easy-going but I think I can get along with them!


In the first class, we were divided into groups and decided the topic which we'll explain in a presentation.
My group is formed by 3 people and our topic is Yukata.
One of my group member is very funny guy so it gonna be a exciting class!haha


I'm highly motivated now because new people I met yesterday are very attractive and appealing.!
I wanna be a person like that!
Have confidence, Hisae!


Anyhow, I'll enjoy this course and do my best.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿