2011年9月26日月曜日

Reaction to Fisher

It is interesting and I enjoyed figures written in the text.
In the part of Comparison, it says that we have the desire to be "normal",but what is a evidence?
Especially in ICU, I think almost all people tend to be a strange person...but I somewhat agree author's opinion because my friends in other university seems have that tendency. (However, I have no evidence, neither. It's difficult to prove.)
After I finished reading this book, I feel some kind of fear, because it says that we cannot observe things as  a true figure. It means people cannot share the image, people cannot have a same view.
So critical thinking is needed also in this action, perception and another solution for avoiding misunderstandings among people, we need scientific way of thinking. Now in the field of science, researchers rely on numeral. I regard this way as objective point of view. We cannot share exactly same shapes but if we use math, for example, we can share exactly same shapes!
Hence, I recommend studying math or physics to myself.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿